|Date Posted||Jul 23, 2012|
Looking for a career opportunity that’s fun, exciting, and rewarding? Your wait is over! The International Dermal Institute is looking for a passionate skin therapist who would like to teach the foremost postgraduate curriculum to those who share your passion for skin care.
As one of our esteemed Senior Instructors, working in our Toronto Training Centre, you will have the opportunity to personally grow and teach our curriculum in advanced skin and body therapy, alternative therapies and business development. Once trained, you will educate other skin therapists to put them on the path to success and respect within the skin care industry. If the time is right and you’re ready to step up to the next career level, we would love to speak with you.
Dermalogica is a fast growing, innovative Company that offers a very vibrant, ever changing environment. We will provide training of the highest level at The International Dermal Institute. We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Products Allowances, RRSP matching, medical, and gym membership, not to mention a host of other great perks. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Our Instructor will have the following attributes:
• Certificate or diploma in Esthetics and/or Skin Care
• Two years’ experience giving skin treatments and relevant business experience
• Professional with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must have dynamic presentation skill
• Competency with computers
• The capacity to solve problems effectively
• Passionate about building relationships including mentoring, coaching and providing outstanding customer service
• Be extremely extrovert, creative and self-motivated
• Be able to work flexible hours , including occasional weekends and evenings
• A meticulous and dedicated work approach
• Bilingual in French and English an asset
• Experience working with Dermalogica products an advantage
• Possess a valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted.