|Date Posted||Jul 23, 2012|
We are looking for an energetic and creative graphic designer to work with us on designing product packaging, advertisements, blog posts, social media banners etc. You would be responsible for assisting the Cake team with design concepts and executing ideas within a set time frame. We are looking for someone who understands the Cake brand and the professional, on-trend style of our products. This is a great opportunity for a final year student or recent graduate of a graphic design program!
• Skills in Photoshop, In Design, Adobe Creative Suite
• Creative and detail oriented
• Knowledge of product design and advertising
• Flexible, team player, able to work with others at all levels and handle a variety of tasks under pressure.
• Has a positive attitude and passion for excellence
• Able to meet strict deadlines
• Able to take direction
• Possesses high integrity and ethical standards
• Previous experience is a huge plus
• Most of all, you are a beauty-junkie at heart and love the industry
This is a part-time entry level position with flexible hours. You can expect to be working 15 – 24 hours per week.
For complete information on Cake, check out our website at www.cakebeauty.com.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, cover letter and a portfolio or samples of your graphic art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cake Beauty is an indulgent bath, body and hair care line with multi-purpose product offerings that are infused with natural, raw ingredients, the cornerstone of Cake’s success. All Cake products are 100% paraben free formulas that are 90-95% naturally based. Cake Beauty is based in downtown Toronto.