Nothing says glam like long, thick and luxurious lashes! We all know what we don’t want: flaking, smudging and clumping are all no-go’s and sorting through the dozens of lash products can be darn right overwhelming. We’ve done the due diligence for you and hand-selected five of our favorite lash enhancing products, all at budget friendly prices. Here are a few pro tips for applying these amazing products to get you started: Using a liquid eyeliner, such as the Essence Liquid Ink liner we’ve featured here, at the base of your lashes will give the “falsie” effect without the struggle of application. Complete the dramatic look by swiping two coats of black mascara on your top and bottom lashes to ensure your eyes are featured to maximum effect – just to be sure to let the first coat of mascara get tacky before going in for the second swipe to keep lashes clump free and smooth. These top-performing drugstore finds will keep your lashes and wallet plump!
1. Maybelline Great Big Lash Mascara, available at Well.ca or London Drugs, $8
2. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara, available at Well.ca or London Drugs, $10
3. Essence Extreme Volume Mascara, $5, Shoppers Drug Mart
4. CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara, $10, available at Well.ca or London Drugs, $10
5. Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner, $3, available at Well.ca or Shoppers Drug Mart, $3
By: Erin Gerlach of thesparkle.net, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @erincg.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find beauty jobs here.