We are spoiled for choice when it comes to foundation: all the major cosmetic lines have a range of different formulations to choose from, and they are continually rolling out new technology to keep us looking our best! Take the time to find a perfect match by testing several colors on your jawline; step into the natural light to find the tone that disappears into your skin and you are good to go. Whether your complexion is oily, normal, mature or dry, we have got you “covered” with the latest formulations to add to your beauty routine.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat, $55 available at Sephora: This water based formulation uses light reflecting technology to blur imperfections and is ideal for all skin types.
2. L’Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle, $17, available at London Drugs: A mousse formulation that delivers a medium coverage with a powdery finish and is ideal for combination skin types.
3. Tarte Maracuja Miracle, $42, available at Sephora: Full of calming and nourishing ingredients, this long wearing foundation hydrates and delivers a fuller coverage making it ideal for mature or aging skin.
4. Urban Decay Naked Skin, $34, available at Sephora: Buildable and lightweight with light reflecting properties, this semi-matte formulation is great for oily skin.
5. bareMinerals READY, $29, available at Sephora: A mineral-based powder formula with plenty of light reflecting power tools perfect for all skin types.
By: Erin Gerlach of thesparkle.net, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @erincg.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find beauty jobs here.