Nail polish is something that can make you feel just that: polished! Whether it’s on your toes, fingers or both, it shows that you take that extra little step to perfect your look. As polish trends change much like style trends, I always keep the classic basics stocked in my beauty kit, and rotate though my favourite pinks, reds and vampy shades reflective of the current season. To spice it up, top off any polish color with a little gold sparkle – I love using this technique on a feature nail to create a point of visual interest in my look, and take the manicure to the next level. Nail it this fall with the go-to colors we are all coveting and you’ll be polished in no time!
1. Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Groove Thing, $18, available at Revolve Clothing
2. OPI Big Red Apple, $11, available at London Drugs
3. M.A.C Play Day, $16
4. Essie Midnight, $10, available at London Drugs
5. Essie Lollipop, $10, available at London Drugs
6. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, $11, available at London Drugs
7. Essie Ballet Slippers, $10, available at London Drugs
8. Butter Teddy Girl, $17
By: Erin Gerlach of thesparkle.net, Vancouver
You should follow me on Twitter @erincg.
Are you an employer? Post your job here.
Are you a job seeker? Find beauty jobs here.